living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Of Chopsticks and Eggrolls




My family always loves it when I get creative in the kitchen.

And the other night was no exception! We (the girls and I) decided to have a "foreign" dinner.

We used to do this more often but...you know how it goes...

Anyway, We made Shrimp Stir-fry and homemade Egg Rolls (thanks to my dear friend for the recipe) Yumm! Oh and homemade Sweet and Sour sauce.... So much better then anything you can buy!

The preparation was so much fun! Everyone helped and I will have to say, the boys got the best Egg Roll award...

I hope to add subtitles but for now the pictures will have to do. (Thanks to Sky for being the photographer since my hands were messy..)

Hope you aren't hungry ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment