living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wintertide Heritage Ball #1

After months of planning, weeks of dance classes, days of cooking and cleaning, hours of talking to everyone about it and searching for dresses, and many anxious minutes spent going over LAST MINUTE details, The Wintertide Heritage Ball finally came! Oh what fun it was! All the hard work was so very worth all the smiles and laughter that made up that night! I will be posting a ton of pictures from the ball but for now you will just have to be happy with a few. :P



My friend Emily and I in front of the most beautiful fireplace! *too bad you can't see it around our dresses ;P*








Siblings are such great people to dance with..its kind of like sibling groups that sing..great harmony together











My sisters and I getting pictures made
before the ball...aren't we cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment