living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

real.

dearest friends,
i have been overwhelmed and so encouraged by the overwhelming response of my last post. 
the emails, text messages, notes, tweets, phone calls and comments you have sent have been such a blessing! 
i am always surprised that people read what i write but wow! i didn't think you ALL would respond like you did! 
you all are wonderful and each of you have blessed my life more than you know. 
thank you for letting me be real with you, to share struggles and disappointing moments. 
thank you  for being sunflowers in the rain. 
 *hugs and love*
shay

2 comments:

  1. Shay -

    You are describing exactly what this community is for! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am glad for the reminder too. My heart has been lighter because of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete